1. When installing the air compressor, a wide and well lit place shall be provided for operation and maintenance.
2. The relative humidity of the air should be low, with less dust. The air should be clean and well ventilated. It should be far away from inflammable and explosive, corrosive chemicals and harmful and unsafe articles. It should be avoided to be close to the place where dust is emitted.
3. When installing the air compressor, the ambient temperature in the installation site shall be higher than 5 ℃ in winter and lower than 40 ℃ in summer, because the higher the ambient temperature is, the higher the discharge temperature of the air compressor is, which will affect the performance of the compressor. If necessary, the installation site shall be equipped with ventilation or cooling device.
4. If the factory environment is poor and there is much dust, the prefilter must be installed.
5. The air compressor unit in the air compressor installation site should be arranged in a single row.
6. Reserve access road, and install crown block if conditions permit, so as to facilitate the maintenance of air compressor equipment.
7. Reserve maintenance space. The distance between the air compressor and the wall shall be at least 70cm.
8. The air compressor shall be at least one meter away from the top space.