The change of air compressor hollow compressor oil (lubricating oil) temperature will have a certain impact on the lubricating effect of air compressor oil (lubricating oil), thus affecting the normal operation and service life of the equipment. There are 7 5L-40 / 8 air compressors produced by Wuxi compressor factory in the air compressor station of a power plant of a company, which have been in operation for more than 20 years. In the process of operation for many years, there are many equipment accidents caused by lubricating oil, most of which are caused by the failure to control the oil temperature of the air compressor oil (lubricating oil). Because of the instability of the oil temperature, the oil quality of the air compressor oil (lubricating oil) changes. In the daily operation process, it is found that the oil temperature of these air compressors is generally between 80-90 ℃ in production. According to the operation principle of air compressor oil (lubricating oil), when the oil temperature of air compressor oil (lubricating oil) is less than 40 ℃ and more than 90 ℃, the oil quality will change. When the oil temperature is less than 4O ℃, the viscosity of the oil is too large and the mechanical friction is blocked. At the same time, it is more dangerous to generate a large amount of carbon deposition, which will cause the equipment to burn or explode under high temperature conditions. When the oil temperature is greater than 90 ℃, the oil is easy to oxidize, the viscosity is reduced or deteriorated, and the lubrication effect is poor, which shortens the service life of the equipment. Therefore, in order to reduce equipment accidents, the air compressor temperature must be controlled between 80-90 ℃.
Cause analysis of oil temperature exceeding standard
1.1 reasons for low oil temperature
The temperature of air compressor oil (lubricating oil) is lower than 22 ℃ in static state. There are not many factors that lead to low oil temperature, such as low air temperature, high viscosity of air compressor oil itself, few open equipment and low outlet pressure, which make the air compressor oil (lubricating oil) not fully utilized.
1.2 reasons for high oil temperature
There are many factors that lead to high oil temperature, which mainly occurs in summer. The main factors are: high temperature; high temperature of circulating cooling water or blocked cooler; high outlet pressure.
2. Oil temperature control method
2.1 control method of oil temperature too low: if the oil temperature is too low or unchanged for a long time, it is easy to increase the friction of the transmission part, sometimes it will emit a scream, so that the equipment can not be fully lubricated, causing harm to the equipment. The low oil temperature mainly occurs in winter, and the main methods are as follows:
(1) Strengthen the sealing and heating insulation of the workshop, and control the flow of circulating water to 1 / 3 of the original, so as to reduce the cooling effect of the oil cooler and increase the oil temperature.
(2) Keep 1-2 compressors running continuously for more than 3 days. The oil temperature rises naturally by mechanical friction.
2.2 control method of high oil temperature
If the oil temperature is too high for a long time, the oil quality will become poor, and the air compressor oil (lubricating oil) will not have lubricating effect, which will increase the wear of the equipment. The following measures can be taken to reduce the oil temperature: (1) when the temperature is high in summer, the oil temperature will be higher than 5O ℃ for a long time, and sometimes it will exceed the standard limit value of 6O ℃. The control method is to open the skylight, doors and windows of the workshop for ventilation; in the weather with high temperature, regularly wash the floor of the workshop with cooling water to cool down.
(2) In summer, the water temperature of circulating cooling water stays high, which makes the effect of oil cooler poor and the oil temperature rising. Therefore, cooling measures should be taken in time to reduce the circulating water temperature.
(3) If the color of the oil in the oil window becomes thin and white, check the oil quality in time. If the viscosity of the oil is reduced, the new oil shall be replaced in time or some new oil shall be supplemented. Generally, the new oil shall be replaced within 3-6 months.
(4) Keep the oil cooler unblocked, and regularly check the use effect of the cooler. Generally, the blockage of oil cooler is also one of the reasons for the rise of oil temperature. Therefore, if the oil cooler is found to be blocked, it should be cleaned in time to ensure the cooling effect of the oil cooler and the normal operation of the equipment.
(5) The grade of lubricating oil for oil cooler is 13 oil in winter.
In summer, it is L9 engine oil, and the label of oil tank lubricating oil is 4O engine oil. When selecting lubricating oil, if the conditions permit, the lubricating oil with good quality shall be selected to ensure the oil quality and reduce carbon deposition.
(6) When the oil temperature is higher than 5O ℃ for a long time and the circulating cooling water can not reduce the oil temperature, a certain proportion of fresh tap water should be connected in the circulating cooling water to reduce the temperature of the cooling water or oil. If the oil temperature can not be reduced by using fresh tap water, the fresh tap water can be directly connected to the human cooler system, but the time should not be too long, which should be between 1-6 days.
3 concluding remarks
Through the above measures, the oil temperature is strictly controlled between 80-90 ℃, ensuring the oil quality of air compressor lubricating oil and reducing the consumption of air compressor lubricating oil. More than three years' practice shows that the equipment accident rate is obviously reduced.