1. A wide and well lit place shall be selected to facilitate the space and lighting required for the operation, maintenance and repair of the air compressor.
2. The ground in the air compressor room must be flat and hard (general cement floor is OK), and attention should be paid to keep the ground clean and free of sundries, especially inflammables and explosives, and fire extinguishers and other facilities should be equipped to ensure the safety of the room.
3. The air compressor shall not be placed close to the wall, and a certain distance shall be reserved to ensure a certain ventilation and maintenance space, which is also conducive to the maintenance of the air compressor.
4. A certain ambient temperature shall be maintained in the air compressor room, which shall not be higher than 35 ℃ and not lower than 0 ℃. Pay attention to control the temperature of the air compressor room as low as possible. The air compressor will reduce the exhaust air volume if it absorbs the air with higher temperature.
5. The place where the machine room is located should be kept dry, well ventilated, with less dust and fresh air. Try to avoid the environment with more dust, oil and humidity, so as to reduce the damage to the air compressor, so as to extend its service life, and not to make the air compressor inhale corrosive gas, paint molecules, gas containing explosive or unstable chemical composition or steam, so as to avoid endangering the air compression The user of the unit may cause rapid damage to the unit.
6. The operator should read the operation manual carefully before operating and maintaining the air compressor. In case of any change (including operation status), the after-sales service personnel of the equipment must be informed immediately. At ordinary times, we should pay attention to the regular maintenance of all parts of the air compressor, so that the machine and equipment are in the best operation state.
7. The pressure pipes in the air compressor room shall not be knocked, and shall not be disassembled under the condition of live pressure.
8. Even under the reasonable use environment, the compressed air will still contain a large amount of water and a small amount of oil, which will reduce the production efficiency and product quality of the factory, and the untreated air can not be directly used for breathing gas or food contact, so the corresponding compressed air purification and treatment equipment must be installed.
9. Only original spare parts, compressor oil and other materials produced by the company can be used for maintenance and repair.
Please be aware of the use mark. Refer to the operation manual of the air compressor for instructions.
As a common equipment, air compressor has many details in its maintenance. The service life of the air compressor can be extended only when the maintenance is done well.